Fonterra New ZealandQuality Audits and Systems Delivery
QCONZ is considered to be the market leader in the provision of dairy farm quality systems and training delivery in New Zealand.
On behalf of Fonterra New Zealand We deliver on farm audit and advisory services to approximately 8300 dairy farmers per-annum.
Our consultancy team deliver make around 24,000 on-farm assessment visits per annum on Fonterra farms.
- Quality System development
- Farm quality systems audits
- Environmental Audits and Effluent certification
- Trouble shooting milk quality problems
- Inhibitory Substance audits
- Somatic Cell and Mastitis Management
- Milking Efficiency
- Approval of new installations and buildings
- Data management and reporting
- Special projects
Arguzo employees are now more empowered; Arguzo also has the benefit of generating reports instantaneously whenever needed. They can now make decisions on the fly based on the latest real time data.
The effort vastly improved the company’s planning and execution functions, created and implemented a new stock policy that accounted for specific SKUs and key variables, streamlined the order preparation process and reduced distribution transport times.
By the numbers, the effort:
- Reduced lead time by 43%
- Decreased variability by 50%
- Lowered the risk of back-order by 95%
- Increased stock for finished goods by 10%