QCONZ have a large number of consultant experts and specialists based out of New Zealand, Australia and South America,
Josh Wheeler (B Ag Sci)
World leading milk quality/food safety specialist. Extensive experience in Brazil, Argentina, Myanmar, Chile, Uganda, Philippines and Pakistan. Josh is our relationship manager with IFC and is heavily involved in Virtual Coach module development and training delivery.
Murray Pedley (MBA)
Heavily involved in raw milk quality for over 30 years. Murray has experience in Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Peru. Murray is a trainer and has experience in training course development focused on milk quality and milking machinery. Murray has been the CEO of QCONZ from its inception in 2000.
Greg Braggins (B Ag Sci)
Implementing projects in Myanmar and Indonesia but also has extensive experience in Australia. He is a qualified milking machine tester and has owned and operated a dairy farm in New Zealand.
Over 35 years working in agriculture around the globe. Livestock production lecturer at UK Berkshire College of Agriculture before several years in South Pacific developing training courses and managing farms in the local agricultural industry.
Peter Wood - (B Engineering Hons)
Peter’s experience relates to dairy processing, food safety and industry sustainability. Peter is working in projects in Myanmar and Vietnam currently.
Karen Thomson – (CPA)
Karen is the QCONZ management accountant and has been so from its inception. As such, her industry understanding is extremely well developed.
Justin Moss - Information Technology
Justin has been at the helm of QCONZ’ IT transformation and drives all development of our move to the use of technology solutions for data management and communications.
Plus our internationally experienced in-house consultants / trainers
- Craig Allen – Australia, Philippines
- Leanne Sinclair – Australia
- Lee Framp – Brazil
- Bernardo Balladares – Peru, Columbia
- Chris Yates – SE Asia
Via contractual arrangement / networks:
- Dave Malcolm (M Sc Hons) – Dave is one of New Zealand’s leading experts on dairy microbiology. Dave is involved in the Myanmar and Indonesia projects and has other international experience.
- Mark and Sarah Speight – highly regarded and internationally experienced in Farming Systems
Massey University – Technical training
- LIC – Livestock Improvement Corporation – improved artificial insemination training and the supply of New Zealand semen
- Milk Bar – New Zealand calf rearing equipment
- WaterForce – New Zealand’s leading supplier of water and irrigation system