Our International Team
Murray PedleyCEO - MBA University of Waikato
International expert in raw milk quality for over 30 years. Murray has experience in Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Peru. Murray is a trainer and has experience in training course development focused on milk quality and milking machinery.
Josh WheelerGeneral Manager - B Ag, Dip Applied Science, Dip Business
World leading milk quality/food safety specialist and expert in the development and delivery of training. Josh has extensive experience in Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Myanmar, Chile, Uganda, Philippines and Pakistan.
Peter WoodCertifications Manager - B Engineering
Peter’s experience relates to dairy processing (particularly small scale) food safety and industry sustainability. Peter has worked throughout the world most recently in Myanmar and Ethiopia. He is a lead auditor and experienced builder of quality assurance systems.
Craig AllenGM Certifications - B Ag
Craig’s been involved in the dairy industry his whole working life initially working on dairy farms before moving to manufacturing. He has a wealth of experience in a liquid milk plant from processing to outward and inwards goods. Craig is a lead food safety auditor and trainer in both New Zealand and Australia on dairy farms, dairy processors and milk transport companies. Craig leads our QCONZ Australia operation.
Chris LeachGM Business & People Development - ND Ag, Cert ED
Over 35 years working in agriculture in the UK, Tonga, Niue and New Zealand. Chris has a wealth of experience in animal husbandry and welfare, specialising in adult education and development of extension and training programmes. Experienced in project scoping, design and management.
Networks and Partners
- Chris Yates – Director trainingroom.com. Chris worked for QCONZ for a number of years as GM in training and has extensive experience in developing training programmes and project management.
- Dave Malcolm – One of New Zealand’s leading experts on dairy microbiology, Dave has extensive international experience.
- GPS IT – Field mapping technology experts.
- Mel Eden – Leading farm dairy consultant in mastitis management, dairy design, milking equipment design. Mel has extensive international experience supporting other extension workers specific to milking and farm dairy efficiency.
- Milk Bar – New Zealand calf rearing equipment.
- LIC – Livestock Improvement Corporation – Improved artificial insemination training and the supply of New Zealand semen.
- WaterForce – New Zealand’s leading supplier of water and irrigation system.