Learning Management System
Training administration database
The Learning Management System (LMS) is our very own training administration database that manages all aspects of our training business and integrates directly with the Virtual Coach eLearning platform.
The LMS is used to track and manage all forms of training including course workshops, external courses, in-house coaching sessions and online training courses.
Accessible via the web, this customisable solution allows you to enter and retrieve information about trainees/staff, courses, events, and Virtual Coach eLearning courses. It stores course completion records and allows reporting for compliance.
This web-based application hosted in the cloud can be accessed by anyone who is authorised.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Holds information about all levels of users and manages results
- Helps manage training workshops with an event management functionality
- Integrates directly with our Virtual Coach eLearning system
- Captures results for each Virtual Coach eLearning module completed
- Ability to track assessment fluency for each Virtual Coach eLearning module completed
- Trainers and Assessors can monitor and manage courses and student assessments through integration with TRAIN mobile app
How it works
Setting up is simple. There are tools to manage the multi-layered levels of users and user access. Admin users have complete control over what different users have access to. On course or module completion administrators can add attendee information into the database and access user results from eLearning modules.
If you would like to know more about our Learning Management System, contact us today.